supply chains are the lifeblood of business, but present challenges & risks.
Its never been more important to know who your dealing with & often relying on.
This program provides a framework and introductory assessment of the best practice principles of good Vendor Risk management.
It’s an assessment that produces and automated risk report with score for remediation purposes, supported by a library of resources and materials to help SMEs and particularly supply chains understand and mitigate the risk associated with 3rd party vendor management.
vendor risk assessment details
- 4 Components
- automated Assessment
- Risk report with recommendation
- Library of downloadable resources
- 24/7 online access
- Access on mobile and TV
- certified gold or silver – *on successful completion >30% risk score
1: statutory & regulatory
2: risk management
3: cyber security
4: data protection
- management and leadership
- cyber hygiene
- privacy and data posture
- physical and logical security
- people and processes
- quality controls and delivery
- an operational knowledge of supply chains & associated vendor risk.
- A desire to mitigate 3rd party vendor risk.
- Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and improvement of business processes.
- businesses who wish to advance their professional development.
how to videos
Start a Program
Complete a Program
Use the Digital Library