& compliance /premium
This program provides a comprehensive framework of international best practice standards of governance, risk, compliance and quality management.
The GRC/Premium Program program provides a framework and assessment of the best practice principles of good Governance, Risk, Compliance and Quality management, with a strong emphasis on information security (cyber & data).
It’s a step by step framework of information, self-assessment, risk report with remediation recommendations and certification, supported by a library of resources and materials to help businesses demonstrate their awareness of and commitment to best practice governance, risk, compliance and quality management.
grc program /premium details
- 8 Components
- Detailed Self Assessment
- Detailed Risk report with recommendation
- Library of downloadable resources
- 24/7 online access
- Access on mobile and TV
- certified gold or silver – *on successful completion >30% risk score
1: code of ethics
2: statutory & regulatory
4: risk management
5: credit management
6: cyber security
7: data protection
8: social responsibility
- business ethics
- governance protocols
- licensing requirements
- physical health and safety
- mental health and safety
- management and leadership
- planning and support
- continuous improvement
- risk framework and management
- accounting and credit controls
- receivables and enforcement
- cyber hygiene
- privacy and data posture
- physical and logical security
- people and processes
- technology and innovation
- quality controls and delivery
- performance evaluation
- social responsibility positions
- sustainable development goals
- Basic knowledge of computers and IT in the workplace is needed.
- A desire to understand and mitigate modern cyber risks is needed.
- Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
- individuals and businesses who wish to advance their professional development.
- certified SILVER – Premium Program Completion, with a Risk Report Score of less than >30%
- certified GOLD – Premium Program Completion, with a Risk Report Score of less than >30%
PLUS + independent certification from a third party of an industry, national or international standard
how to videos
Start a Program
Complete a Program
Use the Digital Library