& compliance / lite
This Program provides an introductory framework of the best practice principles of governance, risk, compliance and quality management.
The GRC Program Lite is a step by step framework of information and self-assessment questionnaire, supported by a library of resources and materials to help startups and small businesses understand the fundamentals of best practice business management.
grc program [lite] details
- 8 Components
- Self Assessment
- Risk report with recommendation
- Library of downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
1: code of ethics
2: statutory & regulatory
4: risk management
5: credit management
6: cyber security
7: data protection
8: social responsibility
- Business ethics
- Governance protocols
- Licensing requirements
- Physical health and safety
- Mental health and safety
- Management and leadership
- Planning and support
- Continuous improvement
- Risk framework and management
- Accounting and credit controls
- Receivables and enforcement
- Cyber hygiene
- Privacy and data posture
- Physical and logical security
- People and processes
- Technology and innovation
- Quality controls and delivery
- Performance evaluation
- Social responsibility positions
- Sustainable development goals
- Basic knowledge of computers and IT in the workplace is needed.
- A desire to understand and mitigate modern cyber risks is needed.
- Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
- Individuals and businesses who wish to advance their professional development.