This program provides an introductory framework of the best practice principles of good cyber security & data protection.
This Lite Program is an ideal introduction for small business and startups to understand, identify and mitigate cyber risks.
It’s a step by step framework and self-assessment, supported by a digital library of resources of best practice cyber security and data protection standards.
cyber compliance /lite program details
- 2 Components
- Self Assessment
- Risk report with score
- Library of downloadable resources
- 24/7 online access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- cyber security – can you pick a malware from a phishing attack? understanding cyber security is essential for any business in the modern global economy.
- data protection – your data is what it’s all about. the criminals want it, and it’s your legal obligation to protect it appropriately.
- Cyber Risk
- Threat prevention
- Policies & simulations
- Staff training
- Access controls
- Data strategy
- Privacy procedures
- Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information
- Individuals and businesses who wish to advance their professional development.
how to videos
Start a Program
Complete a Program
Use the Digital Library