Every business needs a plan. This program provides a framework of the fundamentals of good business.
it's time to respondrecoverrevive
Certified By’s [free] Business Improvement Program provides a framework of the fundamentals and best practice principles all responsible business owners should seek to implement & constantly improve.
business improvement program details
- 5 Components
- self Assessment
- Risk report with score
- Library of downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TVs
- certificate of completion
1: planning – Plan your work, then work your plan.
2: financial – Money matters, and so does getting paid.
3: human resources – Your people are everything. Make sure they know it and treat them accordingly.
4: legal – it’s never been more important to got your i’s and cross your t’s.
5: risk management – Mitigate risk to power growth. It’s your reputation on the line.
6: technology – It’s an uber connected and fast paced world, driven by tech & productivity.
7: innovation – History is littered with those who failed to innovate. Don’t be the next #kodak or #nokia
8: growth – It takes a lot to thrive in this modern global economy. Are your eye on the prize?
- Knowledge of the business, the vision, the plan and management is needed.
- A genuine desire to learn and improve is needed.
- Planning & purpose
- SWOT analysis
- Resource allocation
- Budgets and financials
- Stock management
- Credit procedures
- Cash flow and asset registers
- Vendors and suppliers
- HR and payroll
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Licensing and legal
- Cyber security and data protection
- Insurance and disaster recovery
- Security and risk management
- Board members, business owners, managers and employees responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
- Individuals who wish to advance professional development.