The BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT Program is a step by step framework of information, self-assessment, risk report and remediation recommendations, supported by a library of resources and materials to help businesses demonstrate an awareness of and commitment to best practice business management.
This program includes:
– 5 Components
– Self Assessment
– Risk report with recommendations
– Library of downloadable resources
– Full lifetime access
– Access on mobile and TVs
– Planning & purpose
– SWOT analysis
– Resource allocation
– Budgets and financials
– Stock management
– Credit procedures
– Cash flow and asset registers
– Vendors and suppliers
– Recruitment, HR and payroll
– Statutory and regulatory compliance
– Licensing and legal
– Cyber security and data protection
– Insurance and disaster recovery
– Security and risk management
1: Planning – Plan your work, then work your plan. This applies to every part of your business, and is essential for sustainable
2: Financial – Money matters, and so does getting paid. Don’t let this area be your downfall, it really matters.
3: Human Resources – Your people are everything. Make sure they know it and treat them accordingly.
4: Legal – The regulatory environment for business has never been more challenging. At a minimum make sure your know your legal stuff.
5: Technology – In this uber connected and fast paced modern world, innovation, technology and productivity is everything.
– Knowledge of the business, the vision, the plan and management is needed.
– A desire to learn and improve is needed.
Who this program is for:
– Business owners, managers and employees responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
– Individuals who wish to advance professional development.
Created By: Certified By Pty Ltd.
Last Updated: November, 2019