The Information Security Program [Lite] is a step by step framework of information and self-assessment questionnaire, supported by a library of resources and materials to help startups and small businesses understand the fundamentals of best practice information security management.
This program includes:
– 2 Components
– Self Assessment
– Risk report with recommendations
– Library of downloadable resources
– Full lifetime access
– Access on mobile and TV
– Cyber Risk
– Threat prevention
– Policies & simulations
– Staff training
– Access controls
– Data strategy
– Privacy procedures
1: Cyber Security – Can you pick a malware from a phishing attack? Understanding cyber security is essential for any business in the modern global economy.
2: Data Protection – Your data is what it’s all about. The criminals want it, and its your legal obligation to protect is appropriately.
– Basic knowledge of computers and IT in the workplace is needed.
– A desire to understand and mitigate modern cyber risks is needed.
Who this program is for:
– Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
– Individuals and businesses who wish to advance their professional development.
Step 1: Click on the Blue bar below and follow the prompts.
Step 2: Complete each stage by clicking on the blue bar at the bottom of the page to advance to the next stage.
Step 3: Complete the final stage and submit the program for review. We’ll get back to you ASAP!
Created By: Certified By Pty Ltd.
Last Updated: November, 2019