The GRCQ Program [Lite] is a step by step framework of information and self-assessment questionnaire, supported by a library of resources and materials to help startups and small businesses understand the fundamentals of best practice business management.
This program includes:
– 9 Components
– Self Assessment
– Risk report with recommendations
– Library of downloadable resources
– Full lifetime access
– Access on mobile and TV
– Business ethics and integrity
– Governance protocols
– Licensing requirements
– Physical health and safety
– Mental health and safety
– Management and leadership
– Planning and support
– Continuous improvement
– Risk framework and management
– Accounting and credit controls
– Receivables management and enforcement
– Cyber hygiene
– Privacy and data protection posture
– Physical and logical security
– People and processes
– Technology and innovation
– Quality controls and delivery
– Performance evaluation
– Social responsibility positions
– Sustainable development goals
1: Code of Ethics – Strong business ethics and integrity should be at the core of every good business.
2: Statutory & Regulatory – The regulatory environment for business has never been more challenging. At a minimum make sure your know your legal stuff.
3: OH&S – aka: workplace health and safety. Your people are everything. Make sure they know it and treat them accordingly.
4: Risk Management – Its a crazy world out there. Business, digital, political, economic, industrial and environmental risks are at an all time high. Be prepared.
5: Credit Management – Money matters, and so does getting paid. Don’t let this area be your downfall, it really matters.
6: Cyber Security – Can you pick a malware from a phishing attack? Understanding cyber security is essential for any business in the modern global economy.
7: Data Protection – Your data is what it’s all about. The criminals want it, and its your legal obligation to protect is appropriately.
8: Quality Management – Hard work and determination might build it… but it’s quality management that will sustain it and help take it to the moon.
8: Social Responsibility – In this uber connected world we live in, social responsibility and sustainable development goals have never been more relevant.
– Basic knowledge of computers and IT in the workplace is needed. – A desire to understand and mitigate modern cyber risks is needed.
Who this program is for:
– Board members, business owners and managers responsible for the administration and safekeeping of sensitive information.
– Individuals and businesses who wish to advance their professional development.
Created By: Certified By Pty Ltd.
Last Updated: February, 2020